17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 233

0 members and 233 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,035
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,075)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Look For KOSI/Denver PD Andy Holt To Be Tapped To Program WLYF (101.5 Lite FM)/Miami

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	andyholt2017.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	971

BONNEVILLE AC KOSI/DENVER PD ANDY HOLT is moving after a two-year run in THE MILE HIGH CITY. HOLT will head south for more than just the WINTER, joining ENTERCOM to program AC WLYF (101.5 LITE FM) and Classic Hits WMXJ/MIAMI, succeeding ROB SIDNEY, who exited last FRIDAY (NET NEWS 12/1).

“I couldn’t be more excited to bring ANDY HOLT back to ENTERCOM. His coaching style, leadership skills, and proven track record with the Adult Contemporary format will ensure WLYF (LITE FM) and WMXJ (THE BEACH) continue to dominate the MIAMI market,” said ENTERCOM/SOUTH FLORIDA SVP/Market Mgr. KERIANN WORLEY.

“Ecstatic, grateful. Those two words best describe how I feel to be returning to ENTERCOM. I spent thirteen terrific years with the company from 2000-2013. The MIAMI-FT. LAUDERDALE group comprises an amazing array of brands,” said HOLT. “With LITE, I’ll have the privilege of continuing the growth and evolution of one of AMERICA’s premier AC brands. My thanks to SVP/Market Manager KERIANN WORLEY, RVP DOUG ABERNETHY and Pres./Programming PAT PAXTON for this great opportunity.”
    Back in DENVER, Market Mgr. BOB CASE tells ALL ACCESS sister Country KYGO PD JOHN E KAGE will handle KOSI programming on an interim basis after HOLT leaves.

more

Maybe in the interim JOHN E KAGE will revamp KOSI. There isn't any other station that makes me wanna rip my ears off as much as KOSI. The entire air staff has to go and when they aren't playing Christmas music their music "variety" is all over the place. I wish they'd stick to modern soft rock with a touch of hot AC.

Thread Information