17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 187

0 members and 187 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Patrick Knight Rises To KYGO Music Director

From Radio Insight:

From RadioInsight
    Bonneville Country 98.5 KYGO Denver has promoted Morning Show Producer Patrick Knight to Music Director. Knight will continue to produce the Tracy, Goose, & Guy Morning Show for KYGO while adding his additional duties. He joined the station in 2014 after previously working on-air and as Executive Producer for “K102” 102.1 KEEY Minneapolis. BONNEVILLE COUNTRY 98.5 KYGO/DENVER, CO Names Patrick Knight Music Director “I arrived at KYGO one year ago and Patrick quickly showed himself to be a multi-tool player that I could depend on”, said KYGO PD John E. Kage. “In addition to producing the KYGO morning show and handling a part of our imaging, he proved to be a valuable asset in the music. He understands the Country lifestyle, the timing of records as it pertains to the audience, the history of artists, and having helped me with interviews and backstage events he also has earned the respect of the labels for his professionalism.” Patrick commented, “To be named Music Director at a legendary station like 98.5 KYGO is truly an amazing honor and a privilege. I’ve been blessed to learn from and be around some of the best in the business like Gregg Swedberg, Eddie Haskell and my current PD John E. Kage. I can’t thank Kage enough for not only believing in me but trusting me with this position and I’ve had a blast learning from him since he started here last year. Finally, a huge thank you to my family (my wife Becky and daughter Madison) for their continued support in my career.”
    The post Patrick Knight Rises To KYGO Music Director appeared first on RadioInsight.
    more

Default Patrick Knight Adds MD Stripes At KYGO/Denver

From All Access:

BONNEVILLE Country KYGO/DENVER morning show producer PATRICK KNIGHT has added MD stripes for the station, effective immediately. KNIGHT, in addition to producing the morning show, also … more

Default KYGO/Denver Ups Patrick Knight to Music Director

From Radio Online:

KYGO-FM Denver names Patrick Knight as its new Music Director. Knight will continue to produce the "Tracy, Goose, andamp; Guy" morning show for KYGO, while adding music duties. He joined the Bonneville Country outlet in 2014 after previously working on-air and as Executive Producer for iHeartMedia's Country KEEY-FM … more

Thread Information