17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 351

0 members and 351 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,050
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,090)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Default Ex-KYGO 98.5 FM Denver's Kelly Ford Is One Of The First Live DJs On NYC's New Country Outlet, 94.7 NASH-FM

From All Access:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KellyF4ord.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	96

CUMULUS Country WNSH (NASH FM 94.7)/ NEW YORK has started adding air talent to its lineup after launching jockless on JANUARY 21st (NET NEWS 1/21).
    The first two live personalities at the station will be KELLY FORD in middays and JESSE ADDY in afternoons. KELLY was most recently doing wakeups at LINCOLN FINANCIAL Country KYGO/DENVER. JESSE comes to WNSH from CUMULUS Hot AC WDVD/DETROIT, where he hosted afternoons.
    "After over 20 years in DENVER, it's exciting to start a new chapter of my career in NEW YORK, the epicenter of everything. I am thrilled to be part of the historic launch of NASH FM. I am so grateful to be given such an amazing opportunity," said KELLY.
    JESSE added, "Hopefully this speechless thing wears off soon or my run at NASH FM will be short-lived! I have a lot of thank you phone calls to make, because it takes a village of PDs and mentors for this to happen. I'm so excited to make AMERICA's busiest afternoon commute a little less stressful on AMERICA's COUNTRY STATION, NASH FM 94.7."
    Both will make their NEW YORK CITY debut on MONDAY (2/25). Listen to NASH FM online at www.nashfm947.com.

more

Default Ex-KYGO Kelly Ford Is One Of The First Live DJs On NYC's NASH-FM

From Radio Online:

Name:	fordaddy.gif 
Views:	8 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	97

Cumulus/New York City's WNSH NASH-FM -- the city's lone Country station -- is no longer running jockless. Kelly Ford will take over middays (10a-3p) while Jesse Addy has been tapped for afternoons (3p-7p). Both will begin live broadcasts starting Monday 2-25-13.

Ford was most recently at KYGO/Denver where she did mornings for 20 years. Her impressive radio resume includes three CMAs and one ACM for best Major Market Radio Personality and a Marconi from the NAB. Addy comes from Detroit where he did afternoons at Cumulus' WDVD-FM.

Helping promote the new country outlet, Cumulus just held three nights of sold-out concerts in the city.

more

Default Radio Insight - Nash-FM New York Adds First On-Air Personalities

From Radio Insight:

Name:	nashfm.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	95

Cumulus Country “94.7 Nash-FM” WNSH New York has brought on its first two on-air personalities.
    Kelly Ford, who departed Lincoln Financial Media’s 98.5 KYGO Denver last August after 20 years at that station will take the midday shift.
    Coming in from Detroit for afternoon drive is Jesse Addy. He had been APD/Afternoon host at Cumulus’ Hot AC 96.3 WDVD.
    Both will debut on Monday, February 25.

more

Thread Information