17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Today's Birthdays

None

Online Users: 169

0 members and 169 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,266, August 18th, 2023 at 08:18 PM.

Stats

Members: 3,608
Threads: 25,051
Top Poster: Colorado Media Newsroom (45,091)
Welcome to our newest member, EmelyC2670

Visitor Map

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

The Wolf says it's teaming up with 106.7 the Bull on air and to set your preset to that for new country. KSE doesn't want Bonneville to gain listeners. Afterall, the goal of 92.5 will be to take down 104.3.

Just heard the advertisement on the WOLF that they are the new home of the AV's and Nuggets and to change my preset to 106.7 the Bull for new country. Its kinda odd to me that they are promoting an IHEART station. They are also advertising the switch between songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The Wolf says it's teaming up with 106.7 the Bull on air and to set your preset to that for new country. KSE doesn't want Bonneville to gain listeners. Afterall, the goal of 92.5 will be to take down 104.3.
    That does explain something because earlier today I noticed that when I type altitude925.com it takes you to The Fan's webpage

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    That does explain something because earlier today I noticed that when I type altitude925.com it takes you to The Fan's webpage
    Sounds like The Fan is ready to fight. First time they've had a real FM competitor. The 102.3/105.5 stations never had a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That is ridiculous! Isn't that what 106.7 The bull was trying to do wit KYGO? To taken on KKFN is a very laughable idea! They would need a lot of revenue and listeners to even make a dent on The FAN!
    There is no way in the world they can make a dent or to taken down 104.3? That alone is crazy!
    This post came from Radiodude!

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Media Newsroom View Post
    From Radio Insight:

Kroenke Sports & Entertainment has announced that “Altitude Sports 950” KKSE Parker/Denver CO will move to 92.5 on Monday, September 17.

The move to 92.5 will replace Country “92.5 The Wolf” KWOF Broomfield. New KKSE-FM call letters have already been reserved for the FM. With the move of the local programming to 92.5, 950 will pick up the national Fox Sports Radio network feed and serving as overflow outlet for play-by-play.

KWOF was third ranked Country station with a 1.3 share in the August 2018 Nielsen Audio ratings released today trailing Bonneville’s 98.5 KYGO with a 6.2 and iHeartMedia’s “106.7 The Bull” KWBL’s 2.3 share. KKSE, which serves as the flagship station for the co-owned NBA Denver Nuggets, NHL Colorado Avalanche, and MLS Colorado Rapids, held a 0.2 share. The move will make it the second full-powered FM Sports station along with Bonneville’s “104.3 The Fan” KKFN, which held a 2.9 share of the Denver audience.

So AM 950 was nice to us and all, but starting September 17th you’ll be hearing us over on Altitude 92.5 FM. Tell your friends. Tell your enemies.

— Nate Kreckman (@NateKreckman) September 5, 2018

The post Wolf Out; Altitude Sports Incoming For 92.5 Denver appeared first on RadioInsight.
    more
    Yeah! They got a good pipe dream over there! If they think that by moving sports to 92.5 well help them out on the ratings and to take on 104.3? Then they are not thinking straight at all? Besides? Why 92.5? Why not put it on 105.1? That is more powerful frequency and people know where that is verse 92.5? I sure hope this does work out for them? Apparently Sports format isn't a good format at all in Denver?
    This post came from Radiodude!

Quote Originally Posted by radiodude View Post
    That is ridiculous! Isn't that what 106.7 The bull was trying to do wit KYGO? To taken on KKFN is a very laughable idea! They would need a lot of revenue and listeners to even make a dent on The FAN!
    There is no way in the world they can make a dent or to taken down 104.3? That alone is crazy!
    I disagree. They will make a dent. Old Lou from littletons weak stations that barely covered town made a dent. 92.5 is upgrading yo 97kW or something for their signal. They will make a dent. And Stan Kroenke will throw what he needs behind it. The Fan is scared, I guarantee it.

I want the fan to get punched. I kept waiting for the ratings to show all Broncos all the time was a mistake. It's the same show for the whole day. I'm hoping Sandy jumps to 92.5.

But they are on the same tower up near Fredrick and lowering their HAAT to achieve 97kw. I doubt the signal will be much better in places like Castle Rock and Parker which are on the fringe of 92.5 current signal.

Quote Originally Posted by mjkstl View Post
    I want the fan to get punched. I kept waiting for the ratings to show all Broncos all the time was a mistake. It's the same show for the whole day. I'm hoping Sandy jumps to 92.5.
    Agree and agreed. I've grown to hate the fan.

As for the tower and signal, if they turn stereo off like fm talk stations do, that'll help. Most stations suck approaching Castle Rock (I live there).

Thread Information