PDA

View Full Version : CLEAR CHANNEL M+E Names Mark Callaghan Northern Colorado Operations Manager

Colorado Media Newsroom
November 27th, 2013, 04:19 PM
From All Access:

CLEAR CHANNEL MEDIA + ENTERTAINMENT/NORTHERN COLORADO has appointed MARK CALLAGHAN OM for its seven radio stations serving the FORT COLLINS, LOVELAND, GREELEY and CHEYENNE, WY markets, effective WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27th. Previously, Callaghan was PD/afternoons at KOSI/DENVER.

"I have amazing memories from when I lived and worked in NORTHERN COLORADO," CALLAGHAN said. "I have so many awesome friends, business relationships and now I am going to be reunited with many of the very best people in the business. I have wanted to work with Market Manager STU HASKELL for as long as I can remember – this truly is coming home just in time for the holidays."

"We are thrilled to finally have MARK join the CLEAR CHANNEL team in NORTHERN COLORADO," CLEAR CHANNEL/NORTHERN COLORADO Market Manager STU HASKELL said. "His knowledge of the market, sales experience and expertise, combined with his solid record of winning big in programming make this a perfect fit."

more (http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/124725/ccm-e-n-colorado-names-mark-callaghan-om?ref=rss)

Colorado Media Newsroom
November 27th, 2013, 09:38 PM
From Radio Online:

Clear Channel/Northern Colorado appoints Mark Callaghan as Operations Manager of its seven-station regional clusters serving Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, CO and Cheyenne, WY, effective November 27. Most recently, Callaghan served as Program Director and afternoon personality at Entercom AC KOSI-FM/Denver until last February when his post was eliminated. Previously, Callaghan was Head of AC Programming for Townsquare Media, where he also spent 16 years as an air personality and PD at Townsquare's Northern Colorado cluster.

"I have amazing memories from when I lived and worked in Northern Colorado," said Callaghan. "I have so many awesome friends, business relationships and now I am going to be reunited with many of the very best people in the business. I have wanted to work with Market Manager Stu Haskell for as long as I can remember -- this truly is coming home just in time for the holidays."

"We are thrilled to finally have Mark join the Clear Channel team in Northern Colorado," added Market Manager Stu Haskell. "His knowledge of the market, sales experience and expertise, combined with his solid record of winning big in programming make this a perfect fit."

more (http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n28035)