PDA

View Full Version : The countdown until KOSI 101.1 FM and KTRR 102.5 FM go all Christmas music...

radiodude
November 1st, 2013, 05:24 PM
The count down as begun for Tri-102.5 when they start to play all christmas music until December 25th! So for those that like that kind of music, mark your calendar for November 13th for that is the day that Tri-102.5 beings to play Christmas music again!

Rob
November 14th, 2013, 06:10 PM
KTRR hasn't changed yet... I'm hearing KOSI will be going all Christmas tomorrow.

Chase
November 14th, 2013, 08:57 PM
KTRR hasn't changed yet... I'm hearing KOSI will be going all Christmas tomorrow.

Do you know what time KOSI will be going all Christmas tomorrow?

radiodude
November 15th, 2013, 03:42 AM

By the time you guys wake up from your sleep, right at 6 am this morning, TRi-102 is going to be all Christmas music!

Rob
November 15th, 2013, 11:41 AM

3pm.

Rob
November 15th, 2013, 03:03 PM
It appears my source was wrong... so who knows! LOL

Chase
November 15th, 2013, 03:11 PM
It appears my source was wrong... so who knows! LOL

Sounds like it :) The last couple of times they have switched was sometime in the morning hours or 5pm ( or maybe later than that). But I did see on their Facebook page that they're going to have an I love the 80's weekend so I'm guessing when they're done with that is when they will go all Christmas.

radiodude
November 15th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Sounds like it :) The last couple of times they have switched was sometime in the morning hours or 5pm ( or maybe later than that). But I did see on their Facebook page that they're going to have an I love the 80's weekend so I'm guessing when they're done with that is when they will go all Christmas.

You know? I don' t think KOSI is going to do Christmas this year at all. I mean look if they were going to do it, they would have flipped already, but I don't think the PD for both ALICE and KOSI has
any plans to do this? This weekend is going to be all 80's music, so that should tell you all something?

Chase
November 15th, 2013, 07:25 PM
You know? I don' t think KOSI is going to do Christmas this year at all. I mean look if they were going to do it, they would have flipped already, but I don't think the PD for both ALICE and KOSI has
any plans to do this? This weekend is going to be all 80's music, so that should tell you all something?

True but what I was kind of saying earlier is that over the past few years with the exception of last year they have switched at or around the 18 of November and sometimes a few days later. And I do think that they will be going all Christmas this year.

Rob
November 15th, 2013, 08:25 PM
There's no doubt KOSI will go Christmas music this year. Their ratings almost double each year when they do. It makes them a lot of money. They go from 4's and low 5's to 9's in the ratings 12+ with Christmas music. Higher in their demos...

They will most likely switch by the start of next weekend... I assume either Monday (the 18th) or Friday afternoon (the 22nd)...
We won't know for sure until it happens because they won't just come out and tell us. ;-)

radiodude
November 16th, 2013, 08:13 AM
True but what I was kind of saying earlier is that over the past few years with the exception of last year they have switched at or around the 18 of November and sometimes a few days later. And I do think that they will be going all Christmas this year.

Ok, I wrote to the morning duo, and all I got back was "We well be flipping soon" Soon? hummm, so I am guessing before Turkey day?

Rob
November 22nd, 2013, 01:37 AM
Most likely today :cool:

Chase
November 22nd, 2013, 08:18 AM
Most likely today :cool:

I think you're probably right. I'm guessing around 5pm is when they will go All Christmas music :)

Dr Jam
November 22nd, 2013, 01:49 PM
I think you're probably right. I'm guessing around 5pm is when they will go All Christmas music :)

5pm would make sense. Last weekend they started the "I Love the 80's" weekend at 5pm. This week, with it being the weekend before Thanksgiving, it seems like the perfect time to kick off the Christmas music.

Dr Jam
November 22nd, 2013, 04:55 PM
I think it's about to happen. No DJ, only music, commercials and recorded liners since 4pm. Probably because they have to switch out the music in the computer.

Chase
November 22nd, 2013, 05:09 PM
I was right. KOSI is now All Christmas as of 5pm.

Dr Jam
Yep, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year," followed by "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer," and "Jingle Bell Rock."

Rob
KOSI is now all-Christmas music. :cool:

Rob
November 22nd, 2013, 05:10 PM
Haha! We all replied at the same time...