PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Salvatore To Depart Compass Media Networks

Colorado Media Newsroom
February 15th, 2024, 05:10 AM
From Radio Insight:

https://radioinsight.com/wp-content/images/2024/02/michellesalvatore-151x200.jpgCompass Media Networks (https://www.compassmedianetworks.com) SVP/GM of Sports and West Coast Entertainment Production Michelle Salvatore will be departing the company after 15 years to pursue an entrepreneurial opportunity outside of media.
Salvatore will remain with Compass through the spring and advise on a transition plan. Salvatore joined Compass Media Networks in 2009 and during her tenure also served as Executive Producer of the Dallas Cowboys, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Angels and NCAA networks, and Uncovered with Laura Berman. She previously served as Senior Director of Affiliate Sales and Executive Producer of the Billy Bush Show for Westwood One from 2006-08, and was Program Manager, EP of New York Giants football, and Talent and Guest Coordinator for CBS Radio’s WFAN and WFNY-FM New York.
Salvatore also founded and runs data infrastructure provider Adhara Communications (https://www.stadiumlocs.com) in 2021, which serves as the exclusive backhaul for NFL radio broadcasts.

After serving over 15 years as the architect, leader, and manager of Compass Media Networks? play-by-play sports platform as well as West Coast entertainment production, Michelle Salvatore has resigned from the Company to pursue an entrepreneurial opportunity outside of media. Michelle will continue to work for Compass Media Networks through the Spring, shall advise the Company on a transition plan, and more importantly shall remain forever more a friend to her beloved colleagues at Compass Media Networks.
?Back in Spring of 2009, during the chaos and sleepless nights involved in launching this national media company, the media gods sent me an angel in the form of Michelle Salvatore,? said Peter Kosann, CEO/Founder of Compass Media Networks. ?Michelle faced down every challenge, worked tirelessly and with good cheer, and set a gold standard of excellence for not only Compass Media Networks, but our industry.?
Under Michelle?s guidance, Compass Media Networks has broadcast well-over 1,500 live, play-by-play, major sporting events involving college men?s basketball and football (including the Big Ten Tournament and the Big Ten Championship Game), NFL 1pm and 4pm Sunday Doubleheaders, Major League Baseball regular season games, and complete coverage of the Dallas Cowboys and Las Vegas Raiders. In addition, Michelle assembled a talented team of professionals, including Tyler Brewer and Chris Klieber (managers of game day production for Compass Media Networks), a world class production and engineering team and most notably a star-studded cast of play-by-play announcers, studio hosts, and game analysts ? many of whom are now featured guests, contributors, and/or hosts of nationally acclaimed broadcasts.
?Michelle has been one of the most important people in my career,? said Kevin Burkhardt, lead play-by-play voice for FOX Sports. ?She believed in me from the start, and gave me opportunities to call college football and Dallas Cowboys games for Compass Media Networks. She produced me and made me better, and I would not be where I am today without her.?
?Working at Compass Media Networks literally changed my life for the better,? said Salvatore.* ?I was able to travel the globe, producing games throughout the United States, Latin America and Europe, and had the chance to work with incredibly talented, passionate, and kind people.* I am forever grateful to my dear friends at Compass Media Networks.?
Added Peter Kosann, ?We love and will miss Michelle dearly.* Our goal is to build upon the greatness she created as we move ahead into the next chapter of our evolution.?:
Michelle Salvatore may be reached at mailto:msalvatore@compassmedianetworks.com (msalvatore@compassmedianetworks.com). In addition to continue to serve as an advisor to Compass Media Networks, Ms. Salvatore will continue to run and operate Adhara Communications, the exclusive backhaul for NFL radio broadcasts, and may be reached at michelle@adharaco.com.

more (https://radioinsight.com/headlines/264861/michelle-salvatore-to-depart-compass-media-networks/)