PDA

View Full Version : Randi Kirshbaum Joins KPNW-FM

Colorado Media Newsroom
August 25th, 2023, 01:39 PM
From Radio Insight:

https://radioinsight.com/wp-content/images/2023/08/kirchbaum-141x200.jpgHubbard AAA 98.9 KPNW-FM Seattle has announced the addition of Randi Kirshbaum to its lineup to host Sundays from 10am-3pm.
Kirshbaum is best known for her 38 year run in Portland ME from 1982 until 2020. She joined 93.1 WMGX as midday host in 1982 eventually rising to Program Director. She would then move on-air to AAA 98.9 WCLZ and Country 101.9 WPOR in 2006 adding programming duties for WCLZ in 2014. Kirshbaum has also worked on-air at Freeform Rockers KQRS Minneapolis, WKTK Baltimore, WHFS Washington DC, and WBCN Boston and most recently was tracking middays at 103.1 WRNR-FM Annapolis MD.

98.9 KPNW, Seattle?s Home for Music Lovers, announces Randi Kirshbaum is now on the airwaves each Sunday from 10a-3pm.
“We are thrilled to announce the addition of the incredibly talented Randi Kirshbaum to the 98.9 KPNW lineup. With her wit, charm, and infectious personality, Randi is set to bring a whole new level of entertainment to our PNW listeners. Get ready to laugh, learn, and be thoroughly entertained,? stated Scott Mahalick, Hubbard Seattle Operations Manager and Content Director.
Randi Kirshbaum started her career at 16 as the first female ?jock? in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. She loved music and convinced KQRS that they should put her on the air. Randi went on to work at legendary rock stations WHFS in Washington DC and WBCN in Boston. In 1982, Randi moved herself and her radio career to Portland, Maine, where she spent almost 40 years introducing New Englanders to all varieties of diverse and eclectic music.
?My passion is finding great music and sharing it with listeners,? Kirshbaum stated. ?And Seattle? I mean c?mon, one of the best places in the world for music discovery. That?s why KPNW is a dream job!?

more (https://radioinsight.com/headlines/257820/randi-kirshbaum-joins-kpnw-fm/)