PDA

View Full Version : CLEAR CHANNEL MEDIA + ENTERTAINMENT/DENVER names TIM HAGER VP/Sales for the eight-station cluster

Colorado Media Newsroom
August 22nd, 2013, 04:45 PM
From Radio Online:

Clear Channel/Denver appoints 14-year industry sales vet Tim Hager as VP/Sales, effective September 3. He will oversee all sales operations for the eight-station cluster there. Most recently he served as General Sales Manager of CBS Radio's KMOX-AM/St. Louis. Hager also has past experience with Clear Channel, previously serving as Account Executive, Sports Sales Manager and General Sales Manager.

"I could not be more thrilled to return to the greatest media company in the world with the most extensive portfolio of integrated media solutions for our advertisers. The landscape of radio continues to change every day and Clear Channel Media and Entertainment leads this charge with unparalleled digital opportunities including iHeartRadio," said Hager. "I am humbled and honored to lead this great cluster's sales efforts and rejoin the most talented and passionate media professionals in the business."

"Tim's extensive multi-platform marketing experience and focus on providing the best value solutions for our advertising partners will be a great addition to our business here in Denver," added President/Market Manager Pat Connor. "He will provide leadership and strategic direction as we continue our growth in the industry."

"It is great to have Tim back on the Clear Channel Media and Entertainment team. He rejoins a stellar organization that reaches more people in Denver than any TV station, print vehicle or radio group," said Executive VP/Operations Hartley Adkins. "A role this big comes with great responsibility and we knew right away Tim would be the ideal leader."

more (http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n27492)

Colorado Media Newsroom
August 22nd, 2013, 07:17 PM
From All Access:

CLEAR CHANNEL MEDIA + ENTERTAINMENT/DENVER has named TIM HAGER VP/Sales for the eight-station cluster, effective SEPTEMBER 3rd. Most recently he was GSM of CBS RADIO KMOX-A/ST. LOUIS.

"I could not be more thrilled to return to the greatest media company in the world with the most extensive portfolio of integrated media solutions for our advertisers," HAGER said. "The landscape of radio continues to change every day and CCM+E leads this charge with unparalleled digital opportunities including iHEARTRADIO. I am humbled and honored to lead this great cluster’s sales efforts and rejoin the most talented and passionate media professionals in the business."

"Tim’s extensive multi-platform marketing experience and focus on providing the best value solutions for our advertising partners will be a great addition to our business here in DENVER," CCM+E Pres./Market Manager PAT CONNOR said. "He will provide leadership and strategic direction as we continue our growth in the industry."

"It is great to have TIM back on the CCM+E team," CCM+E EVP/Operations HARTLEY ADKINS said. "He rejoins a stellar organization that reaches more people in DENVER than any TV station, print vehicle or radio group. A role this big comes with great responsibility and we knew right away TIM would be the ideal leader."

more (http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/121601/ccm-e-denver-names-tim-hager-vp-sales?ref=rss)

DavieGravy
August 23rd, 2013, 05:57 PM
I wonder if or how this will affect the advertising on Clear Channel stations.

spikey
August 27th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I wonder if or how this will affect the advertising on Clear Channel stations.

i don't know about advertising, but i think it's safe to predict voluminous clouds of sales-droid-shill-speak, from the language in this.

time to start playing buzzword bingo during sales meetings.

.."greatest media company in the world with the most extensive portfolio of integrated media solutions for our advertisers. The landscape of radio continues to change every day and Clear Channel Media and Entertainment leads this charge with unparalleled digital opportunities including iHeartRadio"

wow. paradigms will shift with synergistic out of box thinking!