PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln Financial Denver Names Ellen Cavanaugh Director Of Sales

Colorado Media Newsroom
August 6th, 2013, 09:08 AM
From All Access:

LINCOLN FINANCIAL MEDIA has named veteran sales executive ELLEN CAVANAUGH as the new Dir./Sales at its DENVER cluster of stations.
"I'm very excited to find someone with the depth of experience across a broad range of media to lead our sales departments," said SVP/GM BOB CALL. "ELLEN brings a terrific professional reputation and outstanding track record to our cluster of brands, helping to support our mission to create effective, integrated marketing solutions that drive results for our clients."

"I can hardly wait to get started with a great company so aligned with my passions, skills, training and experience, and especially my philosophy on marketing and client focus," said CAVANAUGH. "I look forward to growing with LINCOLN FINANCIAL MEDIA and its values of placing listeners, clients and employees first."

more (http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/121034/lfm-denver-names-ellen-cavanaugh-dir-sales?ref=rss)

Colorado Media Newsroom
August 6th, 2013, 11:58 AM
From Radio Online:

Lincoln Financial Media announced today that veteran sales executive Ellen Cavanaugh is the new Director of Sales at its Denver cluster of stations, effective September 3. She will supervise sales efforts at KYGO, KQKS, KKFN, KEPN, KRWZ and Comedy 103.1. Cavanaugh comes to LFM from the new media firm FindMyCompany, where she was Corporate Sales Manager for the last four years. Her previous experience includes management positions at Latino Vibe Media, KILT-FM/Houston, Radio Unica Network, Liberman Broadcasting and other broadcasting outlets in Houston and Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico.

"I'm very excited to find someone with the depth of experience across a broad range of media to lead our sales departments," said Bob Call, Senior VP/General Manager of LFM/Denver. "Ellen brings a terrific professional reputation and outstanding track record to our cluster of brands, helping to support our mission to create effective, integrated marketing solutions that drive results for our clients."

"I can hardly wait to get started with a great company so aligned with my passions, skills, training and experience, and especially my philosophy on marketing and client focus," said Cavanaugh. "I look forward to growing with Lincoln Financial Media and its values of placing listeners, clients and employees first."

more (http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n27384)