PDA

View Full Version : Your suggestions are welcome

radiodude
June 17th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Ok so if anyone has any suggestions about this site, like what you want to see or add, let us know? This is your site folks, me and Rob well listen to any suggestions that they have on this site. We want to make this the best site ever!

Chase
June 17th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Ok so if anyone has any suggestions about this site, like what you want to see or add, let us know? This is your site folks, me and Rob well listen to any suggestions that they have on this site. We want to make this the best site ever!

I couldn't agree more:)

Yeah so everyone like radiodude said if you have a suggestions or concerns feel free to let RadioDude, myself or Rob know all three of us will be happy to help you:)

Also, one of the things I wondering about just out of curiosity is there something that maybe we can do about the constant spammers?

Rob
June 17th, 2012, 02:17 PM
I'm going to put some filters in place later today that should help with the spammers and prevent them from registering or posting...

radiodude
June 17th, 2012, 08:20 PM
I'm going to put some filters in place later today that should help with the spammers and prevent them from registering or posting...

Good, I hate spammers! I never seen them on here but good.. Make this a safe site. :)

Rob
June 20th, 2012, 02:35 PM
So far the new filters I installed are working great! It is preventing emails/usernames that are on a constantly updated spam list from registering.