PDA

View Full Version : Max Media/Denver Names Boogie D as PD of KFCO and KJHM

Colorado Media Newsroom
February 21st, 2019, 04:12 PM
From Radio Online:

Max Media/Denver appoints 20-year industry veteran Jowcol "Boogie D" Dolby as Operations and Program Director overseeing KFCO-FM (Flo 107.1) and KJHM-FM (Jammin 101.5) beginning March 11. Prior to joining Max Media, he worked as Operations Manager and Program Director for Radio One in markets such as Detroit, St Louis, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Charlotte after starting his career in Tucson where he worked at Hip-hop KJYK-AM (Power 1490).

"We are thrilled to have Boogie D on board, he'll bring a fresh prospective and approach to our programming department," said Max Media President/General Manager Jeff Norman. "Boogie D has demonstrated an ability to win in competitive environments and our radio stations are poised to grow to the next level under his leadership."

Dolby added, "I want to say thank you to Jeff Norman for welcoming me to Max Media and his awesome team. We are on our way to doing big things together."

more (http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n36551)

radiodude
February 22nd, 2019, 12:29 AM
From Radio Online:

Max Media/Denver appoints 20-year industry veteran Jowcol "Boogie D" Dolby as Operations and Program Director overseeing KFCO-FM (Flo 107.1) and KJHM-FM (Jammin 101.5) beginning March 11. Prior to joining Max Media, he worked as Operations Manager and Program Director for Radio One in markets such as Detroit, St Louis, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Charlotte after starting his career in Tucson where he worked at Hip-hop KJYK-AM (Power 1490).

"We are thrilled to have Boogie D on board, he'll bring a fresh prospective and approach to our programming department," said Max Media President/General Manager Jeff Norman. "Boogie D has demonstrated an ability to win in competitive environments and our radio stations are poised to grow to the next level under his leadership."

Dolby added, "I want to say thank you to Jeff Norman for welcoming me to Max Media and his awesome team. We are on our way to doing big things together."

more (http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n36551)

Yeah, lets wait and see if that comes true if at all? KJHM and KFCO doesn't come in clear up here at all! I wonder how ity sounds around Denver? Why their ratings are not that good at all still for both stations?
I hope this next PD can do something, expect to I hope he doesn't ever touch the music selection on Jammin?