PDA

View Full Version : Jim Rome, Trevor Pryce Debut 'RPO' On Westwood One Podcast Network

Colorado Media Newsroom
September 13th, 2018, 01:26 PM
From All Access:

CBS SPORTS RADIO's JIM ROME and former DENVER BRONCOS, BALTIMORE RAVENS, and NEW YORK JETS defensive lineman TREVOR PRYCE are hosting a new football podcast for WESTWOOD ONE PODCAST NETWORK. "RPO," in this case standing not for the usual Run-Pass Option but for "ROME PRYCE OPINION," debuted MONDAY (9/10) and will post MONDAYS for 20 weeks to cover the NFL season through the playoffs and SUPER BOWL.

“JIM and TREVOR will engage listeners with their authentic voices and insights beyond the games during this NFL season,” said WESTWOOD ONE President and CUMULUS EVP, Marketing SUZANNE GRIMES. “JIM ROME is a king of Sports talk and one of the leading opinion-makers of his generation. His legions of passionate fans, known as ‘clones,’ know and respect that he doesn’t hold back.”

"I have always worked alone but when the opportunity to work with a two-time SUPER BOWL winner and a presence like TREVOR PRYCE presented itself, I jumped,” said ROME. “He’s hungry, fearless and has takes for days. This one is a no-brainer and I know it’s going to deliver.”

more (http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/179936/jim-rome-trevor-pryce-debut-rpo-on-westwood-one-po?ref=rss)